White Round pill with the imprint 2083 V
Drugs with active ingredient Allopurinol (images)
|Allopurinol 100 MG Oral Tablet is a pill imprinted with 2083 V,which is a small white round
|Allopurinol 300 MG Oral Tablet is a tablet imprinted with 2084 V,which is a little orange
More About Allopurinol
Allopurinol is mainly used for the treatment of gout and kidney stones,uric acid producing excessive in your body as a result of some certain treatment of cancer can result in several diseases particularly gout attacks or kidney stones,allopurinol can help to eliminate the levels of uric acid in patients so that can protect against these diseases effectively. In addition,there are also other diseases handled by Allopurinol.For example,seizures can be treated by Allopurinol as well in some case. Besides,it can also relieve the pain resulting from some pancreatic diseases. Furthermore,a few specific infectious conditions can also be dealt with by Allopurinol sometimes. Another example is that it can also be used to cope with some health conditions. It is not only helpful to lessen the risk of recurring ulcer,but also can be helpful to stop being rejected while transplanting kidney. Moreover,it can also raise the rate of survival following bypass surgical treatment.
Precaution on using Allopurinol
Prior to using allopurinol,it’s also advisable to be taken into account some things as below:
1. First of all,it is not strongly recommended to use allopurinol when you are allergic to it or other medications with ingredient allopurinol. Once there are a few allergic reactions just like skin rashes,you should stop taking it immediately and consult with your physician.
2. Secondly,it is necessary for you to drink more fluid than 8 glasses each day,since this can help you slow up the level of kidney stones. However,if your doctor give you another option you should follow his/her instruction.
3. Allopurinol can be used in struggling with infections,so this could potentially cause you bleed easily when you are experiencing an injury. Therefore,be sure to stay away from the sick person. Besides,it is highly recommended that you should test the level of your blood on a regular basis.
4. Besides,it is important for you to keep far away from alcohol consumption when using allopurinol,because this can lead to even worse problems. It can cause you drowsy,so make sure that you don’t drive car if you take this drug.
5. For some patients who have a disease on kidney or liver,it is best to inform the doctor before taking allopurinol. Additionally,people with diabetes or high blood pressure should also consult with the doctor. Furthermore,for women who are in pregnancy or tend to be pregnant,it is also advisable to speak to the doctor.
Common Side effects of Allopurinol
There are also some possible side effects for using allopurinol. You may encounter such symptoms as diarrhea,drowsiness and upset stomach,if these effects are severe or remain a problem tell your doctor. Besides,if you have any allergy sign such as skin rash,you should also contact your medical professional as soon as possible. Furthermore,if you have several serious side effects including urinary bleeding,fever,sore throat,severe pain,bleeding unnaturally,and some symptoms similar to flu,phone your doctor right away if these symptoms become serious or persist a long time.
Video: Extra Information on Allopurinol
More details as following:
What is the strength of the pill Allopurinol 100 mg?
The strength of this pill with 2083 V imprinted is 100 mg.
What’s the size of it?
What are the drug classes of this pill imprint 2083 V?
Antigout agents;Antihyperuricemic agents
What is the NDC?
What’s the pill in FDA Pregnancy Category
C – Risk cannot be ruled out